Thursday 15 January 2015

Two eagerly anticipated books out today! The Curvy Girls Club by Michele Gorman and Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell.

Jill says she has never been so proud of a book and Michele says her book is about something close to her heart - learning to love yourself!


Both books are on my kindle and I can't wait to read and review them.....watch this space!


You can get Michele's book here:


Amazon UK Link: The Curvy Girls Club
Amazon US Link: The Curvy Girls Club

And Jill's book here: 


Amazon UK link: Three Amazing Things About You

Amazon US link: Three Amazing Things About You

I also should have mentioned Carole Matthews' new book The Cake Shop in the Garden came out a few days ago. Also to be read and reviewed. If you don't hear from me for a while, you know why!

You can get Carole's book here: 
Amazon UK Link: The Cake Shop in the Garden
Amazon US Link: The Cake Shop in the Garden

Now, where did I put my kindle........?

No comments:

Post a Comment