Thursday 11 December 2014

Breaking the ice

This is my first post on a blog. It will be short and sweet - I haven't had a coffee yet!

I will start by reviewing books I have read and sharing my favourite authors with you. Some of them come with recipes as well :)

This won't be a daily post - at least not to start with, but if enough people start taking an interest then who knows? Maybe I can add interviews, competitions, promotions and finally world domination ;)

Even better - let me know what you would like to see.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've taken the plunge, Annie. I look forward to reading your reviews.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a natural - hope it goes really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An exciting moment when you start something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a former Library Director, I am very interested in following your blog

    ReplyDelete